I started working in 2000 for Edmonton Travel after graduating from the Travel Program at Grant MacEwan. I like working with people and have an enthusiasm and passion for my job. The relationships I have created with clients over the years has been most enjoyable. Destination knowledge and an attention to detail is an area I take pride in. I know where to look to find things my clients may have missed and I have tips and tricks to make trips easier and more enjoyable.
I have many favourite destinations, but ones that stand out would be Chicago, Jerusalem, Istanbul, London, Amsterdam, New Orleans and Disneyland of which I like to refer to myself as a “Disney Goddess”.
Senior Travel Consultant
Phone: 780-428-8474 Ext.25
(Currently on Maternity Leave)
- United States - New Orleans, Boston, New York, Las Vegas, Atlanta, Savannah, Charleston, Hyannis, Nantucket, Orlando, Los Angeles, Martha’s Vineyard, Chicago, San Diego, Anaheim, San Francisco, Alaska, Hawaii (Maui, Kauai, Oahu, Big Island)
- Mexico – Mayan Riviera, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlán, Cabo San Lucas
- Caribbean – Cuba, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Bahamas, US Virgin Islands, St. Maarten, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica
- Europe – England, Scotland, Wales, Germany, France, Switzerland, Holland, Turkey, Israel
- Cruises – Disney, Holland America, Princess, Royal Caribbean & Carnival